I suppose I should start by saying a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have LOTS of things to do on my list and it’s only the beginning of the year!!
So lets begin…
- I have to edit and lengthen the first novella Ellora’s Cave have contracted in my three book deal. A Captain’s Order – A Duke’s Command will be getting a new cover (thank god!) more words, new book title and a hotter story line.
- I’ve already started writing novella two for Ellora’s Cave. My Lady Smuggler (tentatively titled) is due by the end of February.
- Book three Gentleman Pirate (tentatively titled) is due end of April so I’ll be head down, burning up the keyboard over the next few months.
- I want to edit two Regency romance novels, finish the third in the series and submit them to publishers.
- I’m hoping to re-release my Regency time travel romance, A Stolen Season which is under consideration now with my DREAM publisher. I’m hoping and crossing everything I own that they’ll pick it up and I’ll get the word soon. If my life ends and they say no then I’ll self-publish the title.
- The third novella in my Daughters of the Gods series, Fallen is finished (thanks to Nano) and will be having final edits from my editor in February. Release date is scheduled for March 20, 2014. You can add it to your Goodreads tbr list here.
- I want to finish the second book in my Scandalous series and self-publish the title by the end of the year.
- I may sub to agents, but they don’t seem to like me so that probably won’t happen. LOL. I think I write a really sucky query letter. *makes note to attend an online course on how to write query letters.
- I intend to increase my STREET TEAM. If you’d like to be a member, follow the link below and see if it’s something you’d like to be a part of click here.
And just because I can, I’ve included my lovely new cover for FALLEN which is fabulous! I heart Hot Damn Designs so much. *happy sigh*
Having read through my list, I have more things to do than I thought. So without further ado, I better be off to get cracking. I hope the year to come brings health, happiness and lots of fabulous reading and writing to you all.